United States Table Tennis Athletes Association (USTTAA) purpose is to work together with (National Govern Body of Table Tennis, NGB) United States of America Table Tennis (USATT), United States Grassroots Table Tennis Organization (USGTTO) National Collegiate Table Tennis Association (NCTTA), Table Tennis Organizations, and communities to develop all aspects of our sport. The USTTAA main focus is to develop strong youth & adult grass-root programs, Para programs, National scholarship programs, clubs, senior activities, and tournaments throughout the United States.
United State Table Tennis Athletes Association primary focus
- To develop a strong grassroots initiative
- Expose this wonderful lifetime healthy sport/activity throughout the US
- To give our table tennis community the additional tools and support to continue on their success
- To work together with the United States Table Tennis NGB, National Govern Body Table Tennis (USATT) to help build a future pipeline to make US table tennis a power house on the international stage.
- Help our professional athletes representing the sport with some of the financial cost for traveling, training, etc… from our membership dues doing our part in helping the NGB with out hard working athletes.
- Division directors & State Association vote on who’s their Regional Directors are.
- The Regional Director is the USTTAA representative that works with the division directors and states associations in their region.
- Helps with scheduling larger programs and events to prevent possibly conflict of schedules geographically.
- Division director are acting as an interim representative of in each section of the country until a State Association is created.
- 25% of the state part that comes out of the membership dues goes towards the division directors until a state association is created. The remaining 75% is held for that state to either help financially for the creation of the state association, or once create, to be donated to your state association.
- A portion of your membership dues goes directly to you State Association. If your state currently doesn’t have a state association, USTTAA has an interim division director until such association is created.
- Only requirements for the state association to receive their portion of the USTTAA membership dues is to have an election of their board by active members within their state. USTTAA is also their to help with the election process if the state association requires it.
- How to create a state association. Contact us at email@example.com
- Sample Bylaws for the States, but your state may create what ever bylaws within for your association because it’s your state.