United State Table Tennis Athletes Association mission is here to promote a healthier lifestyle through the wonderful lifetime sport of table tennis by developing grass-root programs throughout the US to reach individual’s and families from 3 – 100+ in age.
United State Table Tennis Athletes Association primary focus
- To develop strong grassroots initiatives
- Expose this wonderful lifetime healthy sport/activity throughout the US
- To give our table tennis community the additional tools and support to continue their success.
- Regional Director are USTTAA representatives that works with the division directors and states associations in their region.
- Helps with scheduling larger programs and events to prevent possibly conflict of schedules geographically.
- How does one become a regional director? Regional Director position are not voted in they are earned positioned by growing and developing programs within the USTTAA; for example, the individual with the most points in a region that is interested in being a regional director earns that position.
- What is the point system? For every year membership within one’s programs/clubs/etc… one point is earned, and 10 points for every club & program location created by the coach, club, program director, etc… .
- When does a Regional Director position begin & End? April 10th 2023 – April 10th 2025. The USTTAA will have interim appointed Regional Directors until April 10th 2023.
- What if a few of us created a club or program? The point will be divided between all parties; for example, 4 individual’s start a club which is worth 10 points, those points would be divided up between all 4 giving each of them 2 1/2 points.
- What if I develop multiple location, but I have someone else running those programs? Every site in which a program director creates, they receive a point for each year membership that is produces by that location. Your appointed program director/coach/club director/etc… only receives credit on new site locations and programs beyond that location. You may reappoint your points to anyone with your team.
- Division director are acting as an interim representative of in each section of the country until a State Association is created.
- 25% of the state part that comes out of the membership dues goes towards the division directors until a state association is created. The remaining 75% is held for that state to either help financially for the creation of the state association, or once create, to be donated to your state association.
- A portion of the each USTTAA membership dues goes directly to your State Association. If your state currently doesn’t have a state association, USTTAA has an interim division director until such association is created.
- Only requirements for the state association to receive their portion of the USTTAA membership dues is to have an election of their board, and be an active USTTAA member Organizations within their state. USTTAA is also their to help with the election process if the state association requires it.
- How to create a state association. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Below is a Sample Bylaws for the State Association in which you may use as a template, but your state may create what ever bylaws within for your association because it’s your state.